WXIX/FOX19, seeks a hands-on Marketing Director with a creative mind, passionate, high-energy sense of urgency, and a proven track record in the marketing and promotion of a competitive news-oriented network affiliate. Must create and execute strategic plans, as well as manage the station’s brand, on all platforms and be skilled in non-linear editing, topical news writing, image marketing, and train and coach their team in these areas. Position also has oversight of commercial production, art, and graphics. Strong management and...
- Broad thinker and strategic planner who can prepare and present quality presentations and research materials utilizing Powerpoint, Excel, Emerging tools, etc.
- Differentiates our brand in the marketplace by working with creative services, news and sales executives to develop custom advertiser solutions informed by the latest research data
- Identifies interactive and social trends and assists in positioning our brands to stay ahead of the curve
- Oversees all research functions including the practical application of resources from...
This person is a hands-on producer of the website cbsatlanta.com and other digital platform efforts. This includes proofreading, writing and posting stories, cutting and posting video clips, breaking news and engaging audiences on social media. In addition, this person is responsible for maintaining the overall look and feel of our digital presence as determined by the Meredith template and stylebook. Will work with reporters, photographers and producers to get the latest content on multiple platforms. This is a very high pressure,...
Top 50 market seeking a forward thinking magazine/talk show producer to join a creative team responsible for producing daily live programming, and other specials. Applicant should be a creative thinker and strong writer with the ability to produce robust segments, while integrating digital media.
Must have experience in television news producing or entertainment magazine style shows. Should be proficient in all aspects of production including story selection, pacing, writing, editing video, selecting and designing...
Essential duties & responsibilities:
1. Produces commercial and promotional video for broadcast
2. Communicates with clients to develop a production plan
3. Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, shooting sequences, desired effects, and shot requirements.
4. Sets up, composes and executes video shots.
5. Writes, edits, and creates accompanying graphics.
6. Maintains video equipment.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Work experience and education required for position:
1. College degree or related experience in...
This individual will be responsible for capturing unique and attention grabbing visuals and editing for daily news broadcasts and specials. In this role the individual will shoot and edit technically sound and creative stories, operate live vans, and interact with public
A college degree in journalism, communication, mass media or other relevant field preferred
Minimum of five years’ experience in television news photography and special projects non-linear video editing. Live ENG microwave truck...
KTVK-3TV is accepting applications for the position of Local Programming Co-Host.
(This is a part-time position; 10 hours per week.)
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Degree in Broadcasting or Communications preferred. 2 years professional experience hosting a local program preferred. Ability to convey a show image and show content to targeted demo viewers. Exceptional communication skills, creativity, and detailed knowledge of field production. Computer, phone, Avid iNEWS software.
Fox 5 San Diego, a Tribune Broadcasting station, is looking for a creative and talented VizRT Artist/News Graphics Designer: someone who can design in VizRT and make newscast graphics inform and communicate cleanly and effectively, working in a live evening news environment for broadcast television. Working daily in the newsroom environment supporting graphic requests from news executive producers, with oversight from the art director, you will help design and create visual and graphic elements for our top-rated Fox 5 News using all the...
WPEC CBS12 is seeking an excellent experienced Creative Services Director. Your primary responsibility will be to oversee all aspects of station News and Program Marketing and Commercial Production. You will also participate in the development of station marketing plans and special projects as assigned. You will work closely with the News Department, the Traffic Department, the Sales Team and clients.
* Excellent written and oral skills
* Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
* Ability to manage multiple...
Under the direction of the Retail Services Director, write, produce, photograph and edit television commercials for KTVU and KICU clients. Work with Local Sales and Business Development Unit in developing new business and in supporting current advertisers by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide the creative expertise in writing and producing commercials.
- Produce and shoot footage for commercials.
- Edit raw material using...