- February 2, 2017
- Posted by: Dyvontrae Johnson
- Category: Emotional Marketing Research
- When most of the products in a category aren’t much different from each other, brands must transition from belaboring minuscule feature differences to building the ego of their customers.
- Companies must have the courage to honestly assess when their product category has matured, then decisively move away from feature marketing.
- Great companies have one thing in common – their products are usually not that special, but they have learned how to attach an amazing customer-obsessed brand connection to those average products.
Download PDF Version The following file is a PDF and must be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please visit Adobe’s website to download the latest version.